Summer 2021 Newsletter
The Summer 2021 Newsletter is now available! In this edition:
- President’s Message
- 2020-2021 SACES Leadership
- Importance of Inclusive Pedagogy within Counselor Education and Supervision
- Racial Trauma: Definition, Impact, and Emerging Strategies
- Recognizing Adverse Childhood Experiences and Early Life Stressors as a Public Health Threat
- Academia, Social Justice, and A Call for Action
You may review past copies of newsletters here on the SACES website.
We are looking for submissions for consideration in our Fall 2021 issue of the SACES Newsletter. This issue will be an edition about Advocacy - advocate for the profession and inspire a commitment to social justice
Submissions must be between 500 and 800 words (not counting references) and sent electronically as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the author’s name(s), credentials, affiliation(s), and photo(s) in .jpg, .tif or .gif format.
Students are encouraged to contribute with the support of a faculty member. For questions or more information, please contact the editors at email@example.com. You can also check out previous newsletter issues available from the SACES website. Contributions are needed by Sunday, October 3rd.
All the best,
Isabel Farrell and Andrea Kirk- Jenkins
Co-Editors SACES Newsletter