Summer 2022 Newsletter
The Summer 2022 Newsletter is now available! In this edition:
- President’s Message
- 2022-2023 SACES Leadership
- Parallel Paths: The Importance of Improving Performance Feedback for Masters Students to Help the Helping Profession
- School Counselors as Community Bridges, and Counselor Educators as Bridge Builders
- Personal Counseling as a Tool for Student Wellness and Enhanced Learning
- Implementing Trauma-Informed Education within CES Programs
- What If We Took Kohlberg Seriously? Designing a Developmentally Centered Theories Curriculum
- Establishing the ‘New Normal’ in Higher Education
- Summer Greetings from the SACES Women’s Interest Network
- Best Practices for Supporting Challenging Students in an Online Environment
- Necesitamos Apoyo: Supporting Bilingual (Spanish/English) Counselors-in-Training
- Understanding the Role of Motivation in Adult Learning
You may review past copies of newsletters here on the SACES website.
We are looking for submissions for consideration in our Fall 2022 issue of the SACES Newsletter. This issue
will be an edition about Supervision - advance the theory and practice of counselor supervision
Submissions must be between 500 and 800 words (not counting references) and sent electronically as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the author’s name(s), credentials, affiliation(s), and photo(s) in .jpg, .tif or .gif format.
For questions or more information, please contact the editors at email@example.com. You can also check out previous newsletter issues available from the SACES website. Contributions are needed by Sunday, Oct 9th.
Editor SACES Newsletter